The 2017 Bob & Louise Trump Junior High Track & Field Invitational is scheduled for April 8, 2017
Results for the 4/8/17 Bob & Louise Junior High Track & Field Invitational
2016 JHI Schedule
A performance list should be available by 4 PM on Thursday for you to check for errors.
Please make an attempt to estimate the times so we can get the seeding as close as possible (Use practice times if necessary). Field event substitutions can be made at the event site if the athletes have been submitted..You will be responsible for limiting your competitors to two per event. Relay team member's names are not required but are a convenience to us. A performance list will then published for everyone to check for errors.
As given in the time schedule below: The coaches meeting starts at 8:30 AM, The first field events start at 9:00 AM, and the running events start at 9:30 AM. It is important that your team is warmed up by 8:45 for the field events and 9:15 Am for the track events.
1. There will be a refreshment stand with the usual things such as candy, drinks, hot dogs, and the like. This is an all day event so your team may want to bring lunch to supplement the refreshments. Also impress your athletes with the thought that they will need sufficient clothing in the April weather.
2. T-shirts will be on sale for $ 12.00. The shirt design will be similar to the one shown above.
3. Both the 4x200 M Relay & the 4x800 M Relay will be run . The 4x200 M Relay will be run entirely in lanes. There will be acceleration zones 1st & 2nd. zonex are green. 3rd. is yellow. (In past years many teams have been disqualified because they were unfamiliar with acceleration zones. If your team doesn't have much time to practice exchanges they would probably be better off to start in the exchange zones). Both the 800M & the 1600M will be run in two alleys. Also, abiding by the infinite wisdom of the PIAA, we will have the boys throw the 4 Kilo shot and the girls throw the shot.
4. The races are pre-seeded from the entry forms (see entry form page or use the one sent to your school) except for substitutions on the day of the meet. The subs will run without re seeding. Field event contestants will be seeded worst to best and will throw or jump 4 & done except for the high jump. Two competitors are allowed in each event and one team per school is allowed in a relay. An athlete may only compete in three events.
5.. Contestants in running events must report in by the second call. Field events people should report in on first call which should be 15 minutes prior to their event. If you have less than 2 competitors please notify the event judge so that he/she does not have to look for missing people. Please note that field contestants must report to the event judge and if he/she competes in a conflicting event he/she must report out to the event judge.
6. There will be a FAT system used for the meet. The standard 48 hour correction of mistakes time will be extended to 72 hours to allow questions from the coaches. The results should be available on this site by Sunday noon.
7. There will be ribbons for 6 places. Eight places will be scored (10, 8, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1). A boys & girls championship & runner-up trophy will be awarded. Ties will be broken by the number of first places, then second places, and so on. Ribbons will be available in team packets after the meet.
8. If you have any questions, you can contact me through Rob Miller ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or by the link at the bottom of the home page or any of the following:
6 Central Drive
Newmanstown PA 17073-9032
Cell - 717.507.5671
Email = email@example.com
ELCO HS fax (717) 866.7287
|Name||Perform||Year Set||School||Name||Perform||Year Set||School|
|100 M Dash||Avelino Figueroa||11.2||05||MCE||Anyssa Barbour||12.5||05||CH|
|200 M Dash||Ron Dixon||23.0||06||MCE||Anyssa Barbour||26.2||05||CH|
|400 M Dash||Jeronimo Rodriquez||52.71||12||LEB||K. Green||1:01.6||07||MT|
|800 M Run||V. McNally||2:03.4||04||CV||Emma Deberdine||2:25.32||14||PM|
|1600 M Run||V. McNally||4:36.3||04||CV||Brogan Garvey||5:23.0||07||MC|
|4x100 M Relay||R. Vasquez
|4x200 M Relay||K. Coleman
|4x400 M Relay||J. Woolf
|4x800 M Relay||V. McNally
|Shot Put 4k||Nuku Hill||50' 10.25"||08||SWIL||J. Beam||34 ' 8.75"||96||EH|
|Shot Put 6lb||S. Johnson||42' 4.0"||01||HAR|
|Discus||K. DeVine||168' 8"||02||GM||Alyssa Girvin||101' 10"||05||PM|
|Long Jump||Michael Moran||20' 1.5"||17||AC||Reagan Hess||16' 8.5"||13||AC|
|Alex McCord||5' 11"
||L. Burgess||5' 1.0"||00||GM|
|Jill Keefer||5' 1.0"||04||PAL|
Teams Invited Abbreviation Accepted Paid Entered 1 Annville-Cleona AC Yes 2 Cedar Crest CC Yes 3 Central Dauphin 4 Chambersburg (Faust) 5 Central York CY Yes 6 Cocalico 7 Columbia 8 Conestoga Valley 9 Cumberland Valley 10 Conrad Weiser 11 East Pennsboro 12 Eastern Lebanon ELCO Yes $ 13 Edward Hand(Lancaster) EH Yes $ 14 Elizabethtown ET Yes $ 15 Ephrata 16 Lancaster Mennonite 17 Lebanon LEB Yes 18 Manheim Central MC Yes 19 Manheim Township 20 McCaskey East MCE Yes $ 21 Milton Hershey MH Yes $ 22 Northern Lebanon 23 Palmyra PAL Yes 24 Penn Manor PM Yes 25 Red Lion RL Yes $ 26 Reynolds (Lancaster) REY Yes $ 27 Solanco 28 Susquehanna Township SQT No 29 Warwick WAR Yes 30 Wheatland (Lancaster) WH Yes $ 31 World Communications Charter WCC 32 Garden Spot GS 33 York Suburbun YS Yes Harrisburg HAR Hempfield HEMP Hershey HER Lampeter-Strasburg LS Lower Dauphin LDAU Muhlenberg MUHL Twin Valley TV West York WY Wilson Central JH CWIL Wilson Southern JH SWIL
Wyomissing Area WYO
Time Schedule (2016)
2015 Invitational Workers
|All Workers (including Stats) for field events be at station
with tapes, markers, clip boards,
& event sheets by 8:30 AM. Finish line workers at station by 9:00 AM
|Job||Official||ELCO Track Team Helpers|
|Meet Director||Robert Miller, Wyatt Hall (Asst. Meet Director)|
|Starters||John Cowan, Ted Fitzgerald|
|Head Field Judge|
|Clerk Of Course||Jim Frey, Terry Engelman||2 ELCO Track Members|
|Head Umpire||Paul Cameron|
|Umpires||Pat Underkoffler||3 ELCO Track Members|
|Head Finish Line||Scott Lyons|
|Runners to Starting Line||2 ELCO Track Members|
|Runners to booth||2 ELCO Track Members|
|Blocks||1 ELCO Track Member|
|Finish Line Recorders||2 ELCO Track Members|
|Announcer||4 ELCO Track Members [2 booth Laptop]|
|Clock Operator||1 ELCO Track Member|
|Shot Put||Tom Clausen, Neil Fleicher||2 ELCO Track Members|
|Discus||Dennis Glowaski, Jeff Diehl||2 ELCO Track Members|
|Long Jump||Merv Witmer, Bob Rhine||2 ELCO Track Members (at least 1 good raker )|
|High Jump||Tiffany||2 ELCO Track Members|
Black Text = Not Confirmed
Red Text =Agreed to Officiate
Blue Text = ELCO track team & helpers
Counter started 12/7/10